- Pick from 500 handmade ornaments in glass, metal, clay, or fabric
- Select unique gifts from our spectacular assortment of seasonal décor
- Treat yourself to jewelry from MAR of Santa Barbara
- Admire the beauty of John Martin's handcrafted holiday trees
- Make a $10 donation to the Food Bank of Central and Eastern NC and receive the special 2017 dogwood flower ornament
- Pose for selfies, family and friend photos with Santa, 12-3pm
- Enjoy holiday music performed by Bear Stevens (Saturday) and Gene O'Neill (Sunday)
- Wrap your gifts while you enjoy the cozy fire and great company
- Grab lunch from our food trucks: Thai Box Zing (Saturday) and Soom Soom Pita Pockets (Sunday)
Sample sweet and savory treats from Strong Arm Baking Co. each day from 10:00am - 2:00pm. Strong Arm will be taking orders for Thanksgiving for your convenience you can arrange to pick up your treats at Cedar Creek on Tuesday, November 21.
MAR of Santa Barbara Jewelry Trunk Show Contemporary Fine Jewelry will be Nov 18, 2017 – Jan 8, 2018. Winner of numerous design awards, Mar of Santa Barbara jewelry has been hand-crafted in California by Mar Marcotte and her son Greg Geyer for over thirty years. Working in sterling silver, gold-filled, and nu-gold, each piece is meticulously handmade in their studio with a unique sense of design, careful attention to quality and a spirit of individuality.
For more information on these and other events, log onto www.cedarcreekgallery.com.